cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME TO THE RP s:

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Laynna runs towards the smell of blood, looking around for Jaemey, She okay? concern strikes her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Xander kneels down towards the back of the monstrosity. "Damn it.." he starts to mumble something. etching runes into her body. hoping she could take the pain. as a purple smoke starts to form around jaemey he rises to his feet. his eyes indigo as he lifts her into his arms. "Shes fine." shaking off the feeling he steps out of the circle. moving in a blur up towards the surface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://circusofthedark.freeclanforum.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Laynna follows going wolf and jumping off the walls on the way up to the surface. She gets there panting, going back to normal form, standing by Alex while eyeing Jaemey worriedly.(dont care if its not a word!!)) "If you need any help with her, just call me, kay?" Looking back up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 pm

grinding his teeth he nodded. walking her back to her own tent he set her down in her bed. moving out in a blur as to not see anything. laying on the bed in his tent he started singing to himself a song out of random
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Laynna walks back to her tent, senses alert. She pulls back out her guitar playing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Sighing to herself she finally falls asleep with her guitar in her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 pm

christophe rose from his back into the field outside of the circus grounds. smelling a demon near by he drew his sword carefully. realizing it was only his own blood he sighed. moving back towards the lights quietly. his head lowered as his coat bellowed in the wind. snapping his fingers he ignited a ball of shadows in his hand to shine his way. a reak coming from his sisters tent as his body started to pick up pace out of no where. stopping at her tent he growled. looking over her wounded body he knelt down. trying hard to cry. turning around he saw another vampire from the cirque move into his sisters tent. mumbling something she passed him an elixer...blood. that was the one thing that had boosted her system all of the times she was down before. giving her the elixer he moved out of the way as he stood by the door of her tent. a rose in his hand wilted and black.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 pm

~Next Morning~

Laynna wakes up. Sitting up she looks around blinking to get the sleep out of her eyes, looking on the floor she sees her guitar having a dent in it from falling off ehr bed. She grunts glaring at her guitar, Did I pass out that fast? she shook her head trying to remember what all that happened yesterday. Looking around her tent she spotted in the sand the L&A and the vase with blue roses in it. A vision of hers flashes by as she sees Jaemey teasing Alex about the L&A thing. Laynna smiles but then the vision switches to stars and the ground giving away.

Everything came back to her. She blinked her eyes from trying to not cry of what happened to J. How come I didnt grab her in time. This whole "scared of everything" thing is annoying me. I'm not gonna let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Jaemey woke up bruised and bandaged. walking into alexanders tent she kissed his forehead. "Morning brother!" a giggle escaped her lips as she skipped over to laynnas tent. "Morning laynna. breakfast?" she asked curiously. smiling as usual even though she thought she was dead. christophe laughed as she came into the main tent. scooping her up onto his shoulder he grinned. "so chef what are we making today?" she shrugged. "I say pancakes and waffles!" she grinned even wider. today was her birth day so she was as happy as a child could be. thrusting her spatula higher in the air she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Laynna waves at Jaemey. She yawns, her stomach growls, "Breakfast, indeed." Walking to the main tent she yawns again, "Happy Birthday Jaemey!" Laynna smiles, "What's for breakfast? Afterwards, I wanna show you something." she winks at J.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm

jaemey grins standing there flipping pancakes and waffles. "Well its kind of obvious." alexander walks in. stretching his arms out above his head he smiles. pulling something from behind his back he puts it on jaemeys head. "There kiddo. a top hat just for you." she squeels with enjoyment. "Thanks brother!" she serves up a big heaping plate of waffles and pancakes. sitting down by her brothers she grins. "Happy birth day jaemey." the whole crew says together. "Thank you all!" she says blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Laynna smiles, strecthing her wings she goes up to the pole thing in the middle of the tent where she was last night, turning off the lights she puts on SKRILLEX ~ Scary Monsters n nice sprites, putting her hands over her head she whispers something in greek then the tent lights up in different colors, friendly shadows jump around Jaemey in different shapes that she likes. THe shadows dance with Jaemey, changing into different colors the way the music beat goes. Laynna smiles sitting down watching the show. The lights on the walls burst into different colors saying "Happy 7th Birthday Jaemey!" as the music continues...

After that Laynna yawns hanging around for a bit by walking barefoot on the poles to hold the tent up. Watching the show she smiles, jumping down and running back to her tent real quick to practice for the show later on that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 am

"Happy B-day Jaemie!!!!!" Evaline yelled giving the girl a hug she pulled a Necklace out of her bag that had a dragon holding a fire gem in its mouth with a yin yang simbol that was surrounded by its tail the dragon moved and blinked at Jaemie. "I thought i'll give you this since you got hurt yesterday." Evaline said the dragon hoped off the necklace and moved around her then breathed fire that showed happy birthday. Evaline smiled putting the necklace on the girl the dragon shrank and hoped on the necklace cuddleing against her. Evaline pulled out a crystalized flower putting it in her hair. "And thats just for you for being you." she said and kissed the girls hair then ruffleing it. She yawned. "Hehehehe sorry been busy busy making those." she said apoligitcly. She then pulled out a music box. "This plays your favorite music and your theme song the silver your fave gold theme." Evaline said putting it down. She grabbed her sketch book wrote A+L holding it up for Alexander sticking her tounge out playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm

A wider smile rises across jaemeys face as she hugs evaline. "Thanks, i love it!" she started giggling when evaline wrote the a+l on a piece of paper. "hehe!"

Alex growled playfully. glaring at evaline. "NOT COOL!" he stood up to his full height. drawing a E+C in the air he grinned. sticking his own tongue out at Evaline. "And you know its truuue."

And this time it was christophes turn. he jumped to his feet. growling playfully as he glared at his brother. a full foot taller than him he lunged. tackling alexander as they wrestled around for a while.

((OoC:: Remind you of anyone? ;P)))
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 pm

((OOC- Nope wait *thinks* no))

Evaline blushed beat red that her face looked like a tomato. "What?!" she asked she hid behind Jaemey which was hard since the girl is smaller than her. "Meanie!!" Evaline teased. "Go Christoph!!" Evaline yelled cheering knowing Laynna would probuly be cheering for Alexander.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Christophe laughed. "Oh so it is true? You do have a crush on me?" he grinned, wrapping an arm around evaline as alexander stood up from his position in the grass of the tent. moving towards laynna he hugged her for no apparent reason what so ever. Jaemey grinned. "aww!!!! true love! cute! <3"

((Think back to MLRP...))
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 am

( Sorry don't remeber been a long time since we've been on that site oh going to do Jaemeys gaurdians profile AKA the dragon.)

Evaline blushed more if that was possible and nodded slowly flipping Alexander off looking at her feet she wanted to tell him not his brother!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 am

(A or C? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?)

Laynna smiles hugging Alex back. Looking at Evaline she laughs, "Told youuuu! Winking at Evaline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:12 am

Alex laughed at the girls bickering. moving out of her grasp he looked over at jaemey. balancing her on his shoulder he sat down on one of the poles closest to the shimmering moonlight. giving christophe one of his famous 'im totally lost how bout you' looks.

(Yeah i know...did she mean she wanted to tell christophe that it was true or alexander that it wasnt? @Evaline)
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:24 am

( Tell Christoph it was true @Alexander)

Dillan got off Jaemeys necklace and transformed into human he stretched tired of being carried around he watched as she was on Alexanders shoulders he looked at Evaline who was trying to denie that she likes Christoph he smirked. "Evaline..." he said in a teasing tone Evaline stopped and looked at him. "Know what im going to do?" he asked her she did a 0_0 face.
"Don't you dare!!" she snarled she may of created him but boy was he sly.
"Christoph Evalines been ta..." he diden't finish because Evaline put her hand on his mouth he breathed fire on her hand she flinched and healed it.
"Hahaha you may be my creation but I know how to combat at you!" she said and pinned him to the ground he struggled to get her off.
"Old lady -_-'" he said she growled he sepped into the ground then hid behind the bushes he laughed. "Old lady old lady old ladys going to catch me!" he teased she started chasing him around he made a turn which made her trip onto Christoph she blushed. "Christoph shes been talking about you ever since she met you!!" he yelled Evaline blushed.
"Well I uh I uh.." Evaline stammared Dillan bowed.
"And my work here is done." he said proudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 am

Jaemey let out a gasp of surprise as the dragon around her neck transformed into a human IE her guardian. cool!! Christophe just laughed. pulling evaline into a hug he sighed. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 am

Laynna laughs looking up at the tall guy also named as Alexander, "It's girl talk." she smiles at him apology. Looking at Evaline and Dillan, she sighs at Dillan giving him a glare and frowning, Oh you two be nice! Dillan, shut up or I'll put you back in your place." Her eyes flash all black then she smiles as it dissapears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:35 am

Dillan did a peace sign at Jaemey then turned to Laynna. "Don't worry I acted like this since she created me its not my fault she made me this way its her and besides Evaline is going to kiss Christoph." Dillan said Evaline smiled and kissed his cheek huging Christoph back. "There ya go now Alexander you haf't to kiss Laynna!!!!!" Evaline yelled. "We made a contract." Evaline said and held up nothing pretending it was. "If you don't i'll make you kiss Laynna and yes I am sly I can control you don't forget fortune teller with weird powers." Evaline said with a smirk. "Or Laynna will haf't to kiss ya." Evaline added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 am

Laynna gives Evaline a "WTF?!?!?!?!?" face at her, "WHAT CONTRACT?" she turns her burning blue icey gaze at Dillan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 am

Christophe smiled. lifting her up into his arms for no apparent reason. alex looked over at evaline. "WHAT CONTRACT?!" then looking at laynna he sighs. jaemey just sits there laughing. giving a peace sign to dillan she picked up her parasol spinning it around.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:44 am

Laynna looks at Alex, Shrugging then saying, I had nothing to do with this." she backs away from everybody with an odd look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE RP s:
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: