cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Beyond

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:49 am

HELLO! Yes, i know what your thinking :3! But yes, this is the beginning of the roleplay of the Underworld and the overworld and such.
So In this where you can be the princess or prince of darkness or light, there are four realms, These realms are::

Heaven

Hell

((The Back Water gate looks like this, which can be driven through the river styx to the underworld as well))
http://alchemical-weddings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/The_River_Styx_by_hungerartist.jpg Back Water Gate To Hell
Styx
The Underworld

And The Forbidden Realm

Or you may be a normal human being on earth, But even if you are a prince/princess, i warn you that you may not have any recollection of who you are or where you actually came from, for your parents may have wiped you of your memory of where you came from.

Now, The leader's of these realms are::
Hades Is The Leader Of The Underworld
Satan Is The Leader Of Hell
Jesus Is The Ruler Of Heaven
There Is No Specific Ruler Of The Forbidden Realm. (But you may fight the highest warrior to become the ruler.)

Now, Onto The Character Pages;;

Name-
NickNames-
Age-
Race-
Gender-
Realm-
Father/Mother-
Looks-
Bio-
Powers-
Weapons-
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)-

The Races In The Realms Do Not Matter, As Long as You Can Explain How They Ended Up Where They are.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..
This is a Rebel Love Song..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://circusofthedark.freeclanforum.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am

Name- Kandra (no last name)
NickNames- n.a
Age- 623 (Human age: 23)
Race- Demon
Gender- Female
Realm- Hell
Father/Mother- n.a
Looks- (Uhmm, no she doesnt show her boobs like that xDD) SHe has 6 piercings on her right ear. She wears a pentagram around her neck that stores her powers. when mad she has dark red eyes, her usual eye color is a light brown, when in demon form she looks the same. She has two tattoos of a skull with horns sticking out on her right wrist and a skull with bat like wings (like hers) on her left wrist.Both unusual as they appeared there ever since she woke up in hell
Bio- Calm, quiet, shy, Hates humans. Stays in hell for her own good. Doesn't really have a past to discuss.
Powers- Pentagram - Stores her powers and her demonic strnegth
Weapons- Sword - http://theswordlord.com/library/KRT323_P_NWslayer.jpg has a red glow that wraps around the blade like a snake.
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- No, she woke up in hell as a demon, trained by her old mentor who recently died as a demon she lived there for hundreds of years and has been guarding Hell ever since. She also has a Watcher dragon, his form is below

Name- Gabriella Vittooli
NickNames- Gabbi
Age- 676 human:: 23
Race- Fallen Angel
Gender- Female
Realm- Hell
Father/Mother- Two greek and italian horny bastards who are dead by Gabbi's own hands.
Looks- http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/gabrie10.jpg
Full view:: http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/gabbi_10.jpg (but she looks like the first picture) She doesn't like wearing jewerly much so bfckjsdhfkjsdhjf. ANYWAYS when her wings disappear (usually automatically) they appear into tattoos on her back and look like this::
http://www.cooltattoofinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/tribal-angel-wing-tattoo-274x300.jpg

Bio- Usually angry for no reason, hateful, doesnt like anybody. Gabbi has worked for Hades all her life. now transfered to Hell to work for Satan instead. She doesn't like people at all. Annoyed and irritated all the time she ignores people a lot. pissed off and living in hate for "what" rejected her and made her Fallen. She seeks revenge and holds a grudge. Keeping it to herself all these hundreds of years. Her job now is to pretty much do anything Satan tells her to do.
Powers- Fallen angelic powers that conceal darkness. her main power element is Darkness and fire.
Weapons- Anything she can conjure up. Usually just her fists.
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- yes. She grew up in Ancient Greece, (yes shes greek/italian... dont ask how her parents met.) and killed her parents. Growing up by herself on the streets, she was brutally murdered by an anonymous person at age 23. She woke up turned into an angel, she was rejected as an angel and Fell. 'Tis why she was sent over to the Greek god, Hades.

Race- Demon Dragon
Gender- male
Realm- n.a (hes always with Kandra and whereever she goes)
Father/Mother- n.a
Looks- he has 3 different forms::
DRagon form:: http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/vellat10.jpg
Human Form:: http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/vellat11.jpg
Pissed off Human form:: http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/mad_ve10.jpg
He has ear piercings, 3 on his right ear and 2 on the other. He wears a chain around his neck in either forms. His eyes are also green when in dragon form or human.
Bio- Quiet at times, gets bored easily, doesnt really have feelings so he doesnt care about anything. Vellath is Kandra's Watcher. usually humans,demons,fairies, etc get a dragon Watcher when alone in the world, this usually only happens rarely, about 0.00001 out of 5 % chance you're gonna get one. But yes anyways Once Kandra's mentor died Vellath popped up, his job is to fight along with Kandra and make sure she doesn't die before he does. When in dragon form he can talk to you in your mind, he can talk to more than 1 people at once. No its not a thought-reading thing, hes actually talking to you. He rarely changes into human form only if needed.
Powers- Dragon/Human form.
Weapons- Uh dragon fire usually duh -_-, in human form he usually has two machete like swords.
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- He doesnt remember his Human life but he was chosen at 13 and trained and turned into a dragon, hundreds of years of living in the dragonkin world he was finally chosen by the dragon elders to Watch Kandra.

Last edited by Laynna the Freak on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 am

(I'm so going to learn this song! XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDc3a3vzqWk)

Name- Letum Renovare
NickNames- Grim Tim
Age- 800 looks about 18 though.
Race- Demi-God
Gender- Male
Realm- Underworld
Father/Mother- Mother dead Dad Thanatos
Looks-
http://ybk-production.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ac7mp
Bio- is the son of the legendary God of Death Thanatos. However, 800 years ago, Thanatos was blamed for the crime of killing Hades, the lord of the Underworld, and was banished to the Dark Realm for all eternity. Now, left without his parents, Letum job as a Reaper is to protect all good souls of Subter-Mundus and the Earth realm, along with the other 7 Guardian Reapers of the Underworld
Powers- Natrual Grim Reaper powers. <_<
Weapons- A awesome syth!
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- Yes

Name- Axilia Reme
NickName's- Shira
Age- 362 looks about 16
Race- Um Half Grim reaper half phoenix.
Gender- Female
Realm- Underworld
Father/Mother- Dead
Looks- She has long pure white hair with light blue streaks she then has green eyes with a few yellow sparks in them. She has a bit tanish skin and always wears a pair of jeans and shirt.
Bio- She was actully a part time pastry chef helping her mother put until one day she came home to find her mom and dad murdered but unfortanetly for her the murderur was still there and killed her but not after getting stabbed in the leg and struggleing against him. She then woke up at river styx she then met Lentum who she ingnored considering though she is technaly immortal she still felt the pain from her death. Though now its gone but she sometimes feels it when ever somthing reminds her of it.
Powers- She has none though she is very athletic and kill people easily or hurt.
Weapons- A syth and two twin guns!
Memory Or No? (Do you remember who you are or no?)- Yes

Cut my vain

and write my name in ravens blood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 am

Name- Vlad
NickNames- None.
Age- 736 Human age is 26
Race- Vampire
Gender- Male
Realm- Underworld
Father/Mother- Dead
Looks-
Bio- He really hates people and doesn't like idiots who decide to goof around and be stupid.
Powers- Strength and Speed
Weapons- Two Long White Daggers that are aloud to be slipped up his sleeves
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- He doesn't remember.

Name- Ryuk
NickNames- None
Age- No Clue
Race- Shinigami
Gender- Male
Realm- Hell
Father/Mother- Never Had Any
Looks- We all know what ryuk looks like Very Happy
Bio- He's a shinigami. And he likes apples.
Powers- Shinigami powers.
Weapons- Death note.
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- HE HAS NOOONE

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Last edited by Ring Master Alexander on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 am

Kandra looks up at the ceiling, seeing the lava drip from the ceiling. SHe jumps down from a rock, Seeing as Vellath was asleep. The lava drips onto his head making flick his spikey tail. Kandra smirks walking past her drake. Vellath wakes up, looking up at kandra with questioning look. He stands up following her outside into the hellish world. As souls around her burned and were tortured she walks around seeing demon torture others. Not happy as usual she keeps walking with her eyes down trying to not make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 am

Vlad emanated a low growl as he sat up to his bed, looking around as his eyes grew in color as he ran a hand through his white mess of hair, he swung his legs off of the bed and pulled his usual button up white collared shirt over his shoulders as he walked out to the main part of his house, looking around he rubbed his eyes and glanced at the clock, Humm... Only Fourteen minutes till Letum comes back. Vlad grumbled as he walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge, pulling out a large bottle of blood and putting it on the counter, hunting for some food he looked up from the open door to see his bottle gone and ragatha in his place, he let out another low growl as his red eyes narrowed, Rag, How many times have I told you to STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE! he yelled as the walls began to shake, he slammed the door to the fridge shut and pulled the bottle from ontop of the freezer, popping the cap and chugging it all in a matter of seconds he crushed the plastic in his palm.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:51 am

Kandra walked with Vellath outside the gates of hell, seeing the cerebus sleep she sneaks past it. As they head up to a cliff. Kandra looks down seeing the black pits of the world. She looks up at the dark sky. No stars, no moon. Not even a sun. SHe tilts her head, What is it like in another world, Vellath?
Vellath huffed out air. Shaking his head, his eyes red. kandra SIGHS, you never talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:53 am

Letum was just in the middle of walking to Vlad's house when he herd a slam and a angry yell from him. Letum had a couple more bags of blood in his satchel he sighed. He opened the door to see Vlad chug the blood Letum made a face before putting out more bags of blood in front of him. Good morning Vlad I see you are very.. he mummbled searching for the right words. Cheery? he questioned.

Axilia sat on the couch hearing her adoptive mother scold her about sneaking to Hell, Heaven and the forbidden realm when she didn't even have a weapon she sighed lowering her head not making eye contact. Wanting this torture to end.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am

Vlad looks over at Letum and grins, Morning Letum... and yes if Rag hadn't came into my house... I would be rather cheery! he grins his thanks to the smell of blood as he looks up at the door, Wheres Alixia? I havnt seen her in a while...

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:07 am

Vellath huffs, a puff of smoke coming out of his nostrils. Kandra looks at him with her head tilted, What. It beats being here and trying not to be killed 24/7 for more than 600 years.
Vellath agrees laying down he slams his tail down on the ground randomly, shaking the ground making the cliff point part they were sitting on break. kandra catches herself with her wings she glares at Vellath who was flying above her. Landing on the more stabl cliff part he gives her puppy dog eyes. Kandra sighs, facepalming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:10 am

Letum nodded then sighed rubbing the back of his head, Ah we need to keep an eye on rag. Lecture snuck into the hell real... he was interuppted by Alixia coming through the door and banging her head against the wall she did a peice sign to the vampire and grim reaper. Morning do you by anychance have a rope I can hang myself with? Alixia asked she always did that ask for something to kill herself with though she never did she just wanted to see how people died. She wasn't emo or goth just very very curious. Nevermind that she said perking up she hugged Vlad and Letum.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 am

Vlad chuckled darkly as he hugged Alixia, Your not killing yourself today Lix. I wont let you. he says with a grin as he slips the bags of blood into the fridge to be purified later.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 am

Alixia gave him a 'what-was-that-laugh-for?' and the 'who-says-I-can-die?' looks causing Letum to roll his eyes Alixia put her hair up with the ribbion she happened to have Letums machine beeped and he sighed. I haf't to go to hell their grim reaper/guardian died and my dad is sending me there until they find a new one Letum spat the word dad. The only reason why his dad sent him there was so he could spend less time with his friends.

I'm going with! Hell is fun you get to torture demons she said but the last part a whisper. A small smile crossed over her features.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 am

Vlad chuckled darkly a bit louder, Mind if i tag along too? I need to kill that gay demon.. he says with a grin as he ruffles alixias hair as he walks out the door and sits on the front porch, looking down at the wailing souls and the dead and littered bodies across the streets and pathways of the under world.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 am

Kandra lands beside Vellath, Ass.
Vellath looked up seeing demons pour in the sky. ALl laughing evily. Kandra sighs, Fuck. We gotta get moving.
Vellath growls, tired of hiding form the other demons. Knowing that Kandra could take them. Kandra's pentagram necklace started glowing red in a sign of danger as they walked quickly back to the gates. back in hell they hide up on a cliff. Watching as their fellow demons pour into the gates, all holding heads of innocent humans or any other mystical creatures from the forbidden forest. Kandra narrows her eyes, Assholes. Only know how to prey on the innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 am

Letum nodded glad that he was coming so he wouldn't be touched by the.. He shivered at the thought going out her sighed at the bodies he shook his head. Idiotic humans... Don't know anything you two are the only one's I can stand weather you were human or not He said putting his syth out he mummbled some words in latin before putting his syth down. Causing a purple line to form and open.

Hm.. This will be interesting.. she giggled then looked at Vlad. Vlad I prefer you not to do the laugh when your talking to me or touching me.. she said holding her hands up to say no offence.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:28 am

Vlad cackles rather maniacally as he walks through the portal onto the ferry and looks at the passengers and grins, baring his long fangs as his eyes glow red from hunger.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 am

Letum glanced at Vlad with a warning look, I know your hungry but I don't want to hunt you down cause you drained some persons blood he stated putting out a couple bags of blood and a chocolate bar. And we both know I haft to obay.

Alixia gazed out into the open her green eyes flickering as she leaned against the railing. She looked at the waters and sighed. Jeez...Humans they never learn.. she mummbled seeing all of their deaths and how they died she looked down at her arm which started bleeding. She sighed glad that she covered herself in vinnilla scent to Vlad won't smell her blood she quickly cleaned it up the memory of her death flashed in her eyes.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 am

Vlad chuckles rather darkly as he rubs the back of his head, Heh, sorry Letum.. he says as he steals the chocolate bar and climbs up next to alixia, sitting by her he grins, Hi!

LOOK SIS ITS CHIBI RYUK :3

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Last edited by Ring Master Alexander on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am

As the demons throw a party around a big bonfire in the main central area of hell. Kandra's eyes narrow into a dark red. Vellath growls deeply. One demon looks up after hearing the echo of the growl from the dragon. Pointing at Kandra, Hey look! Its the new blood. Lets teach her how we play.
Kandra's eyes widen, she glares at Vellath then stands up. ALready too late to tuirn away as the demons poofed beside her. THeir smell of recent death. SHe cringes her nose, What do you want. Vellath stands up at full height, growling. THe demons sneer. Pulling out their weapons, Kandra pulls out her sword, Vellath makes a diostraction, looking up and lighting a couple of rocks on fire, making it dusty and smokey to where the demons couldn't see Kandra anymore. As the demon and the dragon make their escape one demon throws a dagger at Kandra's shoulder, cutting in deep. She winces landing into a hiding spot as Vellath flew away to lead the bully demons else where. Kandra growls grabbing the dagger and pulling it out slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:39 am

(Awwwwwwww -hugs Ryuk- ^^)

Letum nodded while keeping humans under control who were freaking out he then got pissed cause his chocolate bar got taken away. He scowled but took out another one munching on it.

Alixia jumped and looked at Vlad with a -_-' face. "Oh jeez why don't you scare me to death.. Wait scare me to death I want to know what its like and hi," she sated her weirdness taking over again. She shook her head then stuck her toung out at Vlad.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 am

(-grins- ima use a ryuk as one of my characters for here hehe >: D and kat hes gonna join u in hell.)
Vlad grins with a random smile as he wraps an arm around alixia, You remind me of Letums little sister.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 am

Alixia looked at him weirdly, "which one?" she asked taking his arm off of her "and by the way why do you insist on touching me?" she said gazing at the river with a dazed look.

Letum looked at Alixia indeed she did remind him of her but at the same time she didn't he sighed then glared at some of the passangers who were complaining. "I said shut up!" he yelled obviously annoyed.

(Lol that would be fun and did you like BB's ABC song? If you did not hear it do it! It fits him and you well)

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 am

Kandra hid in the corner of one of the cliff parts. Still hearing the demon bastards yell and scream as they chase after Vellath who was enjoying being faster than them. Kandra let the blood drip down her shoulder, not feeling the pain. She glares at the demons still aropund the bonfire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 am

Vlad chuckles, removing his arm he looks at her, Rayne, the vampire.

Ryuk appears before the demons and slouches forward, pointing a bony finger at them and growling rather hoarsely, baring his long jagged row of teeth, Now why are you pipsqueaks messing with Kandra? he growled as he moved his bony finger back and forth, Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Beyond
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-